You would love this Free online tool to:
- automate your social media websites management;
- get automatic stock quotes, news, daily alerts to your iphone or inbox;
- send photos from instagram to twitter, facebook or Google plus, with the potential of making extra money online;
- promote your online business using social media marketing with less efforts.
Read this infographic carefully!
You can create a domino reaction using this IFTTT tool.
This is a great time saver
IFTTT.com is a smart online tool for connecting any two social media websites or digital services to simplify your daily life. “IFTTT” represents “if this then that”. If there is a trigger, then an action will happen. With the help of this online tool, everyone can be creative in this digital world. The founder of this service calls this tool “digital duct tape”:
you can take two things in the digital world and combine them in ways the original creators never imagined.
With more and more channels available on this website, you can connect any two of them using the logical way of thinking “If this (channel) then that (channel)” to create a “recipe”. Recipe is the word used to describe a combination of a trigger and an action from two active channels. Once you’ve created a “recipe”, you can “Set it and forget it.” It will run for you automatically for as long as you wish.
Be creative! with IFTTT.com
Besides the recipes described in the infographic, there are a ton of “recipes” that have been created at IFTTT.com.
This is another feature that I love about IFTTT.com. Anyone can create their personal recipes and can share them within this creative community. If you found some great recipes, you can choose to use it and it will start to work for you automatically.
Let me give you some examples:
If you type “Facebook” under the Browse tab, you can find over 20,000 recipes using the Facebook channel. Many of them I’ve never thought of before:
- Auto Post to Facebook on January 1st at midnight. (note: this link leads to another Free wordpress plugin, if you have a wordpress blog, combine these two free tools together, the results will be even better. )
- Add Flickr photos tagged “FB” to Facebook.
- Schedule your daily or weekly Facebook page posts.
Craigslist is one of the channels offered at IFTTT.com; you won’t miss any good deals. Check out these recipes:
- All jobs from a local Craigslist to be posted on Blogger
- Send me an email when any new Jeep Wranglers under $12,000 are posted on Craigslist Tampa
You May Also Like:
The Stocks channel at IFTTT.com provides triggers to help monitor stock quotes. Some recipes using this channel include:
- Stock watch to SMS
- If the stock price rises above $$, send me an email
- If Apple’s stock price drops below $350, post a message
Great tool for Internet Marketers:
This is especially a great tool for internet marketers to efficiently manage multiple social media websites, get updates immediately and get connected with followers.
- if you use short urls to make money online, once you’ve posted your URLs in one social media account, with some proper IFTTT recipes, the same message should go to Facebook, Linkedin, Reddit, Google+… as many places as you designed.
- if you are an active blogger,then the same works. Write an article on your blog, using Social media auto poster plugin to auto post to twitter, then from there, with the help of IFTTT, your new post should travel to many social media websites and reach more audience.
- if you are an affiliate marketer, get your affiliate links, post them on twitter, e.g., IFTTT will take care of the rest part of job for spreading the words out to all your followers.
- if you are making extra money using paid emails and paid surveys, you should know that many programs reward you for referring friends and followers. By setting up effective IFTTT recipes, all these jobs of posting on social media websites should be handled automatically after your initial post.
Related Amazon Books You Might be Interested
[AMAZONPRODUCTS asin=”0132100568,1105213323,0879804351″ listprice=”1″]
**Disclosure of Material Connection:
Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally or believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”